Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation :  

The things i liked about this class is that we would do different activities like when we would work on the scratch program. When we would read our goals and update our flashcard machine. I  also liked working on codecaemy because it was interesting learning new things i didn't know.

Some things i did not like about this class is that we would have to share out our opinions sometimes, i didn't like this because i don't lilke sharing out in front of people. Another thing i didn't like was that we wouldn't get enough free time. 

Some recommendations for this class could be giving more free time to the students. Watch more videos for the warm ups. 

The highlight of this class for me was being able to create a game by using scratch. It was an interesting/ fun experience for me because i've never created a game. 

Yes i really did my best in this class because i would come to class everyday with my notebook ready to learn and to read and wrtie down my goals. I would try my best when we would do the warm ups because i would try to answer them to my fullest with my opinion. 

I am not reading my life planning goal juornal everyday becasue sometimes i don't have the time to read them but when i do have the time then i read my goals, and see what goals have i accomplished and which goals im still trying to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment